Ozark Fiber Fling Vendors!
These were the vendors for 2017, who will be attending 2018.
The Rural Missouri Spinners have announced that they will be returning to do their natural dye demo at Ozark Fiber Fling 2018!!!
Because our vendors frequently come a long distance and have already paid and reserved a retail space in advance, trunk sales by non-vendors are strictly prohibited. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the premises.
- Diann Wensing
- Address: 7812 White Tail Circle, Waterloo, IL 62298
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 618-954-9293.
- Website: www.woolverinefibers.esty,com
Baskets by Laura
- Laura Klaus
- Email: BasketsbyLaura@gmail.com
- Phone: 636-717-0475.
- Handmade baskets
Prairie’s Edge Farm and Alpaca Patty’s Fiber Farm
- Address: 24175 W. 265th Street, Paola, KS 66071
- Phone: 913-783-4589
- email: email@example.com
- Batts and roving, yarns with blends of Alpaca, Blue Face Leicester, Merino, bamboo and more. Hand dyed and hand painted yarns.
- DeAnna Amos
- Address: 750 Cliff Dweller Drive, Gravois MIlls, MO 65037
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 573-374-8604
- Angora goat fleece, soaps, lotions, wool roving
The Dancing Goats
- Robin and Teresa Goatey
- Address: P.O. Box 400 Sandoval, IL 62882
- email: TheDancingGoats@gmail.com
- Phone: (C) 618-920-3946
- Handmade wooden spindles, Christmas items, Nostepinnes, Brooms, jewelry
Easily Amused Enterprises
- Susan Wilson
- Address: 285 CR 2405, Salem, MO 65560
- email: email@example.com and gorgetsandsashes.com
- Phone: 573-729-3527
- original fingerwoven items and kits, yarn from Brown Sheep Co., carved shell gorgets and gourds, yarn and fiber dyed with natural dyes. We also teach classes in fingerweaving, dyeing with natural dyes, gourd carving, drop spindle spinning, shell carving and making prehistoric-style Indian bone tools.
- Kathy Flaherty
- Address: 404 East Hwy. 72, Rolla, MO 65401
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 573-364-2070
- yarns, knitting supplies, roving,
- Susan McFarland
- Address: N 250 County Road A, Columbus, WI 53925
- email: email@example.com or www.susansfibershop.com
- Phone: 920-623-4237
- Ashford Spinning Wheels, Heddle looms,Teeswater fleece, Fiber blending supplies, Knitting needles, Hand cards
Raspberry Meadows Farm
- Lois Wissmann, Chris Durrill, Linda Little
- Address: Here, There and Everywhere
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 573-245-6851
- Columbia raw fleece, roving, yarns, finished goods, sheep hides