The following is a list of fiber arts events all around the country. If you don’t see an event you know of, or would like to exchange links and listings with us for your event, please contact us – we’ll arrange a trade!
- Fiber U, Lebanon, MO, July 21-22, 2018
- Hook-In, St Louis & Rug Show, Kirkwood MO, April 28, 2018
- Ozark Fiber Fling, Steelville, MO, November 2-3, 2018
Ozark Fiber Fling takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the above list of events.
Here’s a few choice fiber arts links. We take no responsibility as to how accurate they are or for how projects turn out, but you might want to explore them and see what they have to offer:
- New Stitch a Day – videos and tutorials for crochet and knitting projects and techniques. Pretty projects and useful!
- Ravelry – an old standby but hundreds of patterns for knitting and crochet – well worth exploring!
- Missouri Sheep Producers – wanting to get into sheep production? Here’s a good place to start!
- Alpaca Culture – if it’s alpaca news and information you’re looking for, you’ll find it here!
- Wool Festival, Wraps Per Inch Method – have qualms about how to measure and use your handspun? This answers a LOT of questions.
Ozark Fiber Fling hosts all advertisements for vendors, dealers and services on its site as a service. It is the responsibility of the consumer to check the references of, negotiate fees with, and make all arrangements with those advertising on this site. Ozark Fiber Fling accepts no responsibility for products and services rendered.