The following is a list of fiber arts events all around the country. If you don’t see an event you know of, or would like to exchange links and listings with us for your event, please contact us – we’ll arrange a trade!
- KY Sheep and Fiber Festival, May 20-21, 2017
- Daniel Boone Home Fiber Day, Defiance, MO, May 27, 2017
- 43rd Annual Massachusetts Sheep and Wool Craft Fair, Cumnington, MA, May 27-28, 2017
- Greater Lakes Fiber Show, Wayne County Fairgrounds, Wooster, Ohio, May 27- 28, 2017
- Great Lakes Fiber Show, Wayne County Fairgrounds, Wooster, Ohio May 27-28
- West Virginia Sheep and Goat Sale Tri-County Fairgrounds, Petersburg, VA, June 2-3
- CNY Fiber Arts Festival Bouckville, NY, June 10-11
- 27th Annual Estes Park Wool Market. Estes Park Event Complex, Estes Park, Colorado June 10-11
- Fiber U, Lebanon, MO July 15-16, 2017
- Iowa Sheep and Wool Festival- Hansen Agricultural Student Learning Center, Ames, IA, June 17-18
- Midwest Stud Ram Show and Sale, Missouri State Fairgrounds, Sedalia, MO, June 19-24
- Christiansen Native Craft Worksho, MO, Shannondale July 23-28, 2017
- Summer’s Last Blast Yarn Crawl in Greater St. Louis! July 27-28 (10-7:00), 29 (10-5:00), and 30 (12-5:00) 2017!!!
- Michigan Fiber Festival, Allegan County Fairgrounds, MI, Aug. 17-20, 2017
- Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival, Jefferson County Fair Park, WI, Sept. 7-10, 2017
- Fiber Daze, Mt. Vernon, MO, September 15-16, 2017
- 23rd Annual Finger Lakes Fiber Festival, Hemlock Fairgrounds in New York, NY, Sept. 16-17, 2017
- Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival, Tunbridge, VT, September, 30- October 1, 2017
- Gerald Farm Days, Gerald, MO, October 7-8, 2017
- Lake of the Ozarks Fiber Fest, MO, October 14, 2017
- Ozark Fiber Fling, Steelville, MO, November 3-4, 2017
Ozark Fiber Fling takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the above list of events.
Here’s a few choice fiber arts links. We take no responsibility as to how accurate they are or for how projects turn out, but you might want to explore them and see what they have to offer:
- New Stitch a Day – videos and tutorials for crochet and knitting projects and techniques. Pretty projects and useful!
- Ravelry – an old standby but hundreds of patterns for knitting and crochet – well worth exploring!
- Missouri Sheep Producers – wanting to get into sheep production? Here’s a good place to start!
- Alpaca Culture – if it’s alpaca news and information you’re looking for, you’ll find it here!
- Wool Festival, Wraps Per Inch Method – have qualms about how to measure and use your handspun? This answers a LOT of questions.
Ozark Fiber Fling hosts all advertisements for vendors, dealers and services on its site as a service. It is the responsibility of the consumer to check the references of, negotiate fees with, and make all arrangements with those advertising on this site. Ozark Fiber Fling accepts no responsibility for products and services rendered.